Over the years this has proven to be one of the most difficult sessions.
If everyone can log into the Teams session on the landscape they are used to working on, we need to find a way to get to the trial environment.
You have received an email from Microsoft with your username and password. This will give you access to the training environment (tenant). Then you can view the ready session via Outlook or Teams.
The first introduction to the platform is given by the trainer.
Ideally, we recommend that students download a browser that they have not used before.
Please be patient, we will keep the first Teams session open until everyone is logged into their practice account.
- Understand the concept of a tenant and how they (don’t) relate.
- Get logged in to the trial environment and continue from there.
- Patience. After almost 15 years, your coaches know about 50% and things change all the time. But.. while you wait for the others, find out about your favorite things.
3*3 dots in the upper left of the browser window
- It’s what we call a workshop.
- Learn by doing.
- Check outlook/ groups ; you’ve got mail
- Start using Teams
- Update your profile
This is not the first training class that has problems starting up. We have tried and tried to find ways to avoid that but all attempts were in vain.
Sit back, relax, enjoy the ride.